Author, Speaker and Coach at Inner Sun
My passion lies in igniting intentions and guiding individuals and organizations to execute their chosen strategies with excellence.
I am an author of five books on communication skills and entrepreneurial leadership. As a cross-cultural coach and learning facilitator I have 15 years of experience in personal and organizational development. I have coached thousands of executives and delivered powerful keynotes for hundreds of conferences across the Asian-Pacific region.
I am certified and a trained practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Mind-Mapping as well as Appreciative Inquiry. I am also certified through the American Management Association’s Train the Trainer program. I am the 2005 District Champion of Evaluation and a Distinguished Toastmaster as of 2014. In 2010, I had the rare honor of presenting at the American Society of Training and Development’s annual conference in Chicago.
Other socio-civic and business positions held
- President of the Filipino India Exporters Association from 1997-1999
- Founding Director of MOVE, Matching Opportunities and Ventures of the Philippines Chamber of Commerce and Industries from 1999-2001
- Chairman of the Philippines India Business Council from 2001-2008
- President of the Association of Appreciative Inquiry-Philippines from 2010-2013
- Host and Producer of the business talk show, ExPat InSights from 2010-2013