Victoria A. Crisostomo
English Language Trainer/Consultant
Corporate Communications Expert
- Has over 30 years’ work experience in seven industries: public relations & advertising; pre-need; real estate; industrial packaging; tobacco; food and beverage; and tourism & hospitality. Also served as institutional marketing communications manager of GMA Kapuso Foundation and crisis consultant for Philippine Wood Producers Association, a non-profit wood industry organization
- With excellent skills in preparing communication plans, top-level business correspondence, speeches, newsletters, annual reports, concept papers, technical papers, proposals, essays, and copy for books, marketing collaterals and websites
- Wrote the copy for a children’s cookbook, a National Book Store bestseller in June 2009.
- Received team awards (serving as editor and as communication head of project) – Two (2) PRSP Anvil Merit Awards (for a San Miguel company newsletter and for an entrepreneurship development retiree program) and IABC Quill Award of Merit (Phil. Chapter) for an Annual Report (GMA Kapuso Foundation)
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Letters from the University of Sto. Tomas and completed short courses on management, corporate communications, social marketing, entrepreneurship, and real estate brokering from the Asian Institute of Management, Asian Institute of Journalism, Phil. Business for Social Progress, the University of Asia and the Pacific, and the Urban Institute of Real Estate.