Vivian C. Cruz
OD/Learning and Development Director, South East Asia Speakers and Trainers Bureau, Inc.
Vivian is internationally certified by the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL) as an Organization and Executive Coach (Level 1). She has more than 20 years of corporate HR experience spanning five (5) diverse industries, namely: power generation; manufacturing; shared services and hospitality; retail; and electrical/electronics.
Her fields of expertise cover Organization Development, Talent Acquisition/Management/ Development, Total Rewards & Benefits (inclusive of Job Evaluation & Job Pricing and Incentive Planning), Employee and Industrial Relations, Employer Branding, Stakeholder Management, and Business and Financial Acumen.
Some of her major corporate achievements that she can truly be proud of include the following:
- Successfully completed a business partnership which paved the way to the creation of a training center for a top-brand cruise line;
- Set up a start-up regional headquarters and shared services for the cruise line, making it fully operational within six (6) months;
- Created a Crew and Family Welfare program for the cruise line;
- Created and set up mobility centers in India and the Philippines for the cruise line;
- Company attainment of Investors in People Silver Rating status for a power generation company’s Regional Headquarters;
- Attainment of Bronze Rating status for the power generation company’s Masinloc Power Plant;
- Successfully conceptualized and implemented a talent development program which led to the development of future leaders (Directors) for the regional headquarters;
- Established and implemented a front-line leadership program across Asia; and
- Developed career ladder programs to develop talent and ensure adequacy of bench depth.
After leaving the corporate world, Vivian established her own training and consulting company and affiliated with Speakers Bureau as its OD/Learning and Development Director to pursue her passion for training and to share her knowledge and skills in her areas of expertise.
Vivian is a Cum Laude graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts and Commerce, major in Political Science and Accounting, from MS Enverga University Foundation in Lucena City, Quezon. She also completed the following certificate courses: Organization Development from PMAP through Miriam College-QC; Compensation & Benefits from PMAP through Jose Rizal University-Pasig City; Project Management from AIM-Makati; Hay Methodology-Job Evaluation from Hay Group-Singapore; and Leading Strategic Growth, an online course from Columbia University.
Her civic involvements include being President of BYSMP Bless the Children Foundation in Tondo, Manila and serving as Volunteer of Bahay at Yaman ni San Martin de Porres Foundation in Bustos, Bulacan.