"The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public." - George Jessel
Do you have a fear for public speaking? If your answer is yes, don’t worry, for a lot of people share the same fear. In fact, studies show that public speaking is the number one fear for people, even greater than death.
For those in leadership positions, however, it is important to overcome the fear of public speaking, since the ability to effectively speak, communicate, and influence others is often cited as one of the most essential leadership skills.
Equip yourself to confidently speak before big or small audiences by joining our 3 Seconds or Less (A Public Speaking Skills Workshop) on November 22, 2019, 8:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M., at the Astoria Plaza, J. Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Facilitated by the highly-regarded trainer and presenter, Dino H. Santos, this whole-day interactive session is designed to develop among its participants the confidence to address a crowd and the ability to effectively organize and deliver their speeches.
Benefits to You:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking
- Recognize your public speaking areas for improvement
- Acquire the ability to effectively respond to questions or topics within three (3) seconds or less
- Organize your ideas and express them with confidence and clarity
- Utilize techniques that will help you in delivering effective speeches
- Continue developing long after the workshop is over
Benefits to Your Organization:
- Enhanced confidence and improved public speaking skills at all levels of the organization
- Improved employee morale
- Enhanced organizational image and credibility for a winning edge over competition
Who Should Attend:
- Sales Executives and Representatives
- Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Any professional who desires to improve his/her public speaking skills
Meet Your Workshop Trainer
Dino H. Santos, DTM
- With more than 30 years’ experience as a public speaker, trainer, presenter, and communication skills coach
- A Distinguished Toastmaster and a two-category national speech contest champion (i.e., Speech to Evaluate and Impromptu Speaking contests)
- Worked as Instructions Manager for the Dale Carnegie Courses in the Philippines
- Served as Guest Lecturer for five years on the topics of Instructions and Presentations Methodology at De La Salle-CSB
- “The sessions were conducted in a very conducive manner; the speaker was able to motivate the participants to loosen up and present their pieces.” – Leilani L. Rico, National Electrification Administration
- “The course is very helpful in my line of work and I am looking forward to other future seminars to further hone what I learned from today’s session.” – Rina Arizala, Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation
- “Sir Dino Santos is a master; beyond impressed by his skills. More Power!” – Barry Cruz, Rua Seguridad Corporation
- “The speaker is a master in this field; hence, I am confident that the techniques that I’ve acquired in this seminar will really push me to succeed and achieve my goals in life.” – Maria Anna Aludia F. Young
- “Excellent speaker! I acquired many learnings even at limited time.” – Rosarita Salvador, National Electrification Administration
- “I appreciate the experience of working with the organization(SEASTBI). From the time I registered, paid & attended the training, it was all pleasant. Thanks.” – Ma. Francia C. Rosero, Diversified Technology Solutions, Inc.
- “Keep up the good work. Keep on sharing your talents and teaching people who really need it.” – Cristine S. Arellano, Getz Pharma Philippines, Inc.
- “Great Topic! Well-discussed and a lot of learnings.” – Imelda Enriquez, Allegro MicroSystems Phils., Inc.
- “The facilitator is brilliant; he is a good motivational speaker.” – Jose Marie Diaz, Amway Philippines
- “I’m thankful that I was able to attend this seminar for I learned a lot. Mr. Dino H. Santos is such an engaging speaker and conveyed his knowledge excellently.” – Justino S. Calves, National Electrification Administration
- “The lessons I learned from this workshop are very valuable. It will greatly help me in communicating with people I will meet at work and even outside.” – Renato M. Camelon III, House of Representatives
- “Very well done! Speaker is a well-rounded person and i think he can answer almost anything under the sun. I was amazed when he can also do/suggest color coordination esp. in fashion.” – Imee G. Sigua, TESDA
- “The facilitator showed professionalism in his topic. Everything was well explained.” – Kenneth Andrew Lipans, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Date and Time:
November 22, 2019
8:30 A.M. – 5:30P.M.
Astoria Plaza, J. Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Early Bird Rate – P5,600 VAT inclusive when registered and paid on or before October 24, 2019.
Regular Rate – P6,160 VAT inclusive when registered and paid from October 25 – November 22, 2019.
Onsite Rate – P6,720 VAT inclusive when registered and paid on November 22,2019.
Participants’ fees for One-day or Two-Day Programs are inclusive of A.M. and P.M. snacks, superb buffet lunch, free-flowing coffee and tea, participant’s workbook/handouts, and the certificate of completion.
Reservation is open but confirmation of seat is based on the payment of participants.
Payments with tax withheld will only be accepted provided FORM 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld is attached.
Cancellation made after submission of registration form and No-Shows will be charged 50% of the entire program cost. Substitution of participants will be accepted at any point before the seminar. Speakers Bureau reserves the right to cancel the scheduled program run if the minimum number of participants is not met.
Click here to download Registration form
Download Registration Form Here.
Fill out the registration form
and email it to:
Interested in sponsoring our learning events?
Call us at
Telephone nos. : 628-0741/952-3920
Cellphone nos. :
Level 17, 6750 Ayala Avenue Office Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati City