Rose C. Pangan, MBA
Senior Associate Consultant/Trainer
A seasoned business leader with thirty-five (35) solid years of experience in the
Manufacturing Industry, Rose Pangan, was responsible in turning around the manufacturing
business performance of the plant that she managed.
Prior to becoming a certified Trainer/Consultant, Rose spent twenty-one years of her career
as a member of the Senior Management Team of James Hardie Philippines where she served
as Plant Director in the last five (5) years of her stint with the company.
Rose is well-known for bringing and institutionalizing quality, environment safety and health,
continuous improvement, and a learning culture. She took pride in placing the plant that she
managed as the most admired manufacturing plant, operationally, for successive years,
improving its performance year-on-year. She is also known for her people leadership skills as
shown by the manufacturing employees’ level of engagement and productivity. A Quality and
Continuous Improvement expert, her technical knowledge of the manufacturing process was
optimized through her active involvement in Quality, Process Engineering, Environment
Safety and Health, Product Development, and Lean Manufacturing.
Among her various certifications are the following:
• Lean Certified and a Lean practitioner for 5 years
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
• ISO 9001:2015 Certified Lead Auditor – CQI IRCA
xxxxxo Project Management
xxxxxo Coaching and Mentoring
xxxxxo Critical Thinking, Creative Thinking and Innovation
• Trained on TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem-Solving)
• Safety Officer Level 2 – Trained in BOSH, COSH and Training of Trainers (ToT) for
Environment Health and Safety, Air Safety and Pollution Control
• Trained on HACCP, Food Safety and cGMP
Her current professional memberships/affiliations include the following:
• Member of Philippine Society for Quality (PSQ)
• Member of Philippine Advocates for Consultants and Trainers (PACT)
• Senior Associate Trainer/Consultant of South East Asia Speakers and Trainers Bureau, Inc.
• Senior Business Partner of i-LEAP Management and Consultancy Services, Inc.
Rose is a licensed Chemical Engineer and an alumnus of the University of Sto. Tomas. She
completed her Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) with honors at the Metro